Many older adults, perhaps even someone in your own family or a close friend, have worked hard all their lives but today find themselves unable to live independently to the fullest, simply because they cannot afford the cost of a few hours’ help around the home. Operating as a registered 501(c)3 not-for profit for over 65 years, Home Care Partners is one of the Washington Metropolitan Area’s few dedicated nonprofit agencies that, day-in and day-out, fills this home care gap, empowering seniors to live more independently than ever before. Your contribution today to Home Care Partners will make a real difference in their lives right here in the DC metro area. A monthly donation does even more to ensure continuous service for deserving seniors who would otherwise go unassisted.
Examples of how your donation could be used:
- $25– Cleaning supplies for an aide to maintain a client’s home in a clean and healthy manner.
- $50– A shower chair to help a senior age-in-place with dignity.
- $250– Weekend respite aide service to give a family caregiver a much-needed break.
- $500– Supply 10 aides with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to keep them safe.
- $1500– A week of aide service to help 25 older persons to remain safely in their home
Prefer to donate by mail? Send a check to Home Care Partners at 1234 Massachusetts Avenue NW, Suite C-1002, Washington D.C. 20005
Consider joining the Home Care Partners Legacy Society by adding us as a beneficiary to your IRA/life insurance or adding a bequest in your will/living trust. Contact the Deputy Director at 202-559-9850 to learn more.