Home Care Aide, Social Work Case Manager
Home Care Aide
-Starting wage $17/Hour!
-$500 new hire bonus (Paid in installments)
-Anyone working 20hrs/week eligible for benefits (e.g. health insurance, retirement, etc.)
-Flexible Schedules (Full time OR Part time)
-To work in DC: Must have Home Health Aide (HHA) License
-To work in Virginia (Arlington): Must have Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License or Personal Care Aide (PCA)
-To work in Maryland (Montgomery/PG): Must have Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
3 Ways to Apply
1. Please download the application form and save it to your computer, using the "Save as" prompt. You can then type in and save your information. Access the Employment Application here; then return your competed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. You may call our office (202) 638-2382 and ask to speak with someone in Human Resources; they can help you complete an Application Form over the phone.
3. You may fax your complete application form directly to our Human Resources Fax Number at 202.638.3169. with ATTN: Human Resources
Social Work Case Manager
Type: Full Time or Part Time
Salary Range: $62,000-$67,000
Position Description: Home Care Partners has an opening for a Social Work Case Manager. The job involves home visits to provide support, counseling and information to family caregivers, case management for home care clients who receive long term home health aide services, and supervision for home health aides. Opportunity to develop long term relationships in a flexible working environment. Excellent compensation and benefits.
· Client assessment and case management.
· Individual Counseling, information, referral and assistance for family caregivers
· Participation and facilitation of agency programs such as support groups and resource events.
· Documentation and tracking of home visits.
· Working with Home Health Aides to ensure that services to clients are satisfactory
· Must have a car to make home visits in Washington, D.C. and be available during normal business hours (Reimbursed for mileage).
· MSW with a DC license REQUIRED. We will not consider candidates without a D.C. social work license.
· Strong documentation skills
· Experience with Seniors and/or Individuals with disabilities, family caregivers, and/or home health aides preferred
Experience with web-based databases a plus.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter and resume to hr@homecarepartners. org. Please specify desired salary range.