Home Care Aide
To apply for a Home Care Aide position, please download the form and save it to your computer, using the "Save as" prompt. You can then type in and save your information. Access the Employment Application here; then return your saved form to firstname.lastname@example.org. For Washington, DC, applicants must have a current home health aide certification. For Virginia and Maryland, applicants must have a current CNA certification.
Nurse Case Manager (Posted 7/20/21)
Job Title: Nurse Case Manager
Type: Full Time or Part Time
Salary Range: Commensurate with Experience
Organization Description: Home Care Partners (HCP) is an award winning, non-profit home care agency serving Seniors and individuals with disabilities throughout the DC metro area. We serve approximately 800 clients annually and we are accredited by the Joint Commission, the standard setting organization in the health care field. Main office is located in downtown Washington, D.C. in walking distance to the metro.
Position Description: Home Care Partners has an opening for a Nurse Case Manager position. The job involves home visits to provide supervision and support to home health aides and case management for home care clients who receive long term home health aide services. Opportunity to develop long term relationships in a flexible working environment. Excellent compensation and benefits. Willing to consider part time and full time candidates.
- Supervision and evaluation of certified Home Health Aides (HHAs).
- Client assessment and case management.
- Documentation and tracking of home visits.
- Communication with HHAs and clients.
- Must have a car to make home visits in Washington, D.C. and be available during normal business hours (Reimbursed for mileage).
- D.C. RN license required.
- Home Care experience or experience with Seniors and/or Individuals with disabilities strongly preferred.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please specify desired salary range and availability for full time or part time work.