“The Care You Need to Stay at Home”
Home Care Partners is a licensed, private, non-profit agency serving the Washington metropolitan area. Our mission is to enable vulnerable people to remain in their own homes in comfort, safety, and dignity.
We do this by:
- Providing comprehensive home care services.
- Training those interested in meaningful careers in the home care field.
- Supporting family caregivers.
We are committed to excellence; we embrace diversity; and we serve those in need with priority given to those unable to pay the full cost of care.
We employ 200 Home Care Aides who are:
- Screened for employment history, training, and criminal background.
- Nationally certified after a 75 hour initial training course.
- Provided continuing education annually to enhance skills
- Insured against theft, liability and worker’s compensation for clients’ protection.
- Supervised by licensed Social Workers and Nurses.
The Home Care Partners Difference:
- Service coordination by professional social workers and nurses with a knowledge of community resources
- Supportive Services Provider for local Human Service and Agencies on Aging in D.C., Virginia and Maryland
- Joint Commission Accreditation, (JCAHO), a national indicator of quality
- United Way Organization, # 8113
- Combined Federal Campaign # 90860
Donations to Home Care Partners are used to support our programs for low-income individuals who require home care but are unable to pay the full cost of care. Donations are always welcome and tax-deductible. Please consider Home Care Partners for honorary or memorial donations.
Home Care Partners
1234 Massachusetts Avenue, NW, Suite C-1002
Washington, D.C. 20005
phone: 202 638-2382
fax: 202 638-3169