Home Care Aide, Social Work Case Manager, Nurse Case Manager, Data & Communications Coordinator
Home Care Aide
-Starting wage $17/Hour!
-$500 new hire bonus (Paid in installments)
-Anyone working 20hrs/week eligible for benefits (e.g. health insurance, retirement, etc.)
-Flexible Schedules (Full time OR Part time)
-To work in DC: Must have Home Health Aide (HHA) License | To work in Virginia (Arlington) or Maryland (Montgomery/PG): Must have Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) License
To apply for a Home Care Aide position, please download the application form and save it to your computer, using the "Save as" prompt. You can then type in and save your information. Access the Employment Application here; then return your competed form to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or you may call our office (202) 638-2382 and ask to speak with someone in Human Resources; they can help you complete an Application Form over the phone. Or you may fax your complete application form directly to our Human Resources Fax Number at 202.638.3169. with ATTN: Human Resources
Nurse Case Manager
Job Title: Nurse Case Manager
Type: Full Time or Part Time
Salary Range: $32-$38/ per hour
Position Description: Home Care Partners has an opening for a Nurse Case Manager position. The job involves home visits to provide supervision and support to home health aides and case management for home care clients who receive long term home health aide services. Opportunity to develop long term relationships in a flexible working environment. Excellent compensation and benefits. Willing to consider part time and full time candidates.
- Supervision and evaluation of certified Home Health Aides (HHAs).
- Client assessment and case management.
- Documentation and tracking of home visits.
- Communication with HHAs and clients.
- Must have a car to make home visits in Washington, D.C. and be available during normal business hours (Reimbursed for mileage).
- D.C. RN license required.
- Home Care experience or experience with Seniors and/or Individuals with disabilities strongly preferred.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com . Please specify desired salary range and availability for full time or part time work.
Social Work Case Manager
Type: Full Time or Part Time
Salary Range: $62,000-$67,000
Position Description: Home Care Partners has an opening for a Social Work Case Manager. The job involves home visits to provide support, counseling and information to family caregivers, case management for home care clients who receive long term home health aide services, and supervision for home health aides. Opportunity to develop long term relationships in a flexible working environment. Excellent compensation and benefits.
· Client assessment and case management.
· Individual Counseling, information, referral and assistance for family caregivers
· Participation and facilitation of agency programs such as support groups and resource events.
· Documentation and tracking of home visits.
· Working with Home Health Aides to ensure that services to clients are satisfactory
· Must have a car to make home visits in Washington, D.C. and be available during normal business hours (Reimbursed for mileage).
· MSW with a DC license REQUIRED. We will not consider candidates without a D.C. social work license.
· Strong documentation skills
· Experience with Seniors and/or Individuals with disabilities, family caregivers, and/or home health aides preferred
Experience with web-based databases a plus.
Application Instructions: Please send cover letter and resume to hr@homecarepartners. org. Please specify desired salary range.
Administrative Assistant, Project Completion Lead, Safe at Home program
Type: Full Time
Compensation: $16-$19 per hour
This position supports Home Care Partners' Safe at Home (SAH) program, which provides home modifications to Seniors in DC in order to help them age safely and comfortably. The Safe at Home (SAH) Administrative Assistant/Project Completion Leadis responsible for supporting clients and SAH Occupational Therapists after program enrollment. This position includes ensuring that clients’ projects are completed in an efficient manner from the collection of documents through home modification completion and/or final visit by the Safe at Home Occupational Therapist. The person in this role will schedule and assign occupational therapists for SAH clients, contact landlords for the necessary approvals, enter data promptly, and track cases in accordance with DC Office on Aging and Community Living (DACL) and HCP requirements. The Project Completion Team Lead will provide technical support and guidance for partners (DACL, lead agencies, contractors, etc.), and respond to inquiries from clients, caregivers, and case managers. Additional responsibilities include review of documentation prior to work and scope of work reviews with clients.
As part of the Safe at Home team, the Project Completion Lead will also be responsible for recommending program improvements to increase efficiency and effectiveness, training staff on duties as needed, updating Program Manager about project status and concerns, leading 2 team meetings per year and other duties as assigned.
As a Home Care Partners employee basic responsibilities include prompt and regular attendance, accepting assignments, reporting in a timely manner to office when late or off, respecting client and agency confidentiality, practicing good customer service with clients, staff and contractors, observing safety rules, properly caring for Agency property, carrying out the assigned duties to enhance the effective operation of this Agency – including competency in the use of technology as appropriate, and keeping work areas and file rooms orderly.
- High school education, (College degree preferred) minimum 2-3 years experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Computer word-processing and data base skills.
- Good interpersonal, verbal and communication skills.
- Excellent customer service.
- Good organizational skills.
- Able to work independently.